Eclipse Infinity Titanium Blade
Double, Triple, and Quad Jumps; Novice, Junior, and Senior Synchro...Right on Target!
The redesigned Eclipse Infinity Titanium blade is a perfect choice for the most demanding freestyle skater. The blade gives the skater powerful transfer of energy to the edges and provides wonderful control.
The 8’ radius provides added speed and secure edges and the aggressive style straight cut toe rake design ensures powerful performance for jumps.
Solid titanium construction provides incredible strength and lightweight feel to skate faster, jump higher and stay on the ice longer. Swedish Stainless Steel runners offer outstanding edge life.
The striking new silhouette aids in reducing torque while adding structural strength.
Eclipse Infinity Titanium Blade Features:
- Toe Pick: Straight Cut
- Radius: 8 ft.
- Suggested R.O.H.: 7/16"
- Style: Parallel
- Titanium body – 45% lighter than steel
- Swedish stainless steel runner
- Heat tempered
- Redesigned silhouette reduces torque and adds structural strength
- Right and left sole plates
- Foam packaging and polishing cloth
- Made in North America
- Use: Lightweight Competitive Advanced