Jackson DJ2802 Premiere Black
The Ultimate Axel Boot!
The Jackson Premiere combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing the axel and stepping into double jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. Great new design has off set hooks for added stability and an amazing lace "wrap system" that prevents lace bite.The Combination of the Jackson Premiere Boot and the Ultima Matrix Legacy Blade OR a Wilson Pattern 99 is the perfect Axel recipe!
- Rolled over topline for improved comfort and reduced leg irritation
- Contour backstrap for improved ankle fit
- Fully padded microfiber lining breathes, but doesn't absorb moisture
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Extra wrap over instep for better fit and security on all widths, insteps and arches
- Off-set hooks provide more security and stability around ankle area
- Softer collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Made on Jackson’s Elite Last
- PTR insole is strong, torque resistant, lightweight, won't absorb moisture
- Black Boot Only
- Men's Full and Half Sizes 6-12,13 , Medium, and Wide Widths
- Support Level: 70.