Closeout - Jackson DJ5410 Ladies' Elite Low Cut
Jackson Women's Elite Low Cut DJ5410 with Black Carbon Fiber Soles at a Closeout Price!
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance, Synchro skaters, and freestylers; a particular favorite with professional tour skaters. Strong and durable, with collared padding and a comfortable low cut ,this boot makes a perfect choice for skaters who participate in multiple disciplines. Conventional one piece leather upper construction, offering the firmness required by the advanced skater and the durability necessary for a professional tour. Black Carbon Fiber sole reduces weight by 20% over previous models. Water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption. Amazing durability and comfort with less weight!
- Designed based on the successful Supreme 5500 pattern with a lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Orthopedic foam ankle padding to ensure lasting comfort
- Comfort features allow for improved knee bend and toe point white.
- Support Level: 80.