Jackson DJ5400 Ladies' Elite Low Cut
Jackson Women's Elite Low Cut DJ5400 with New Carbon Fiber Soles! The Ultimate in Strength and FLEXIBILITY for Freestyle, Synchro and Ice Dance!
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance, Synchro skaters, and freestylers; a particular favorite with professional tour skaters. Stong and durable, with collared padding and a comfortable low cut ,this boot makes a perfect choice for skaters who participate in multiple disciplines.Conventional one piece leather upper construction, offering the firmness required by the advanced skater and the durability necessary for a professional tour. new Carbon Fiber sole reduces weight by 20% over previous models.Water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption. Amazing durability and comfort with less weight!
- Designed based on the successful Supreme 5500 pattern with a lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Orthopedic foam ankle padding to ensure lasting comfort
- Comfort features allow for improved knee bend and toe point white; Ladies' Full and Half sizes 3-10
- AA,A,B,C,D, Widths
- Support Level: 80.