Jackson DJ5452 Men's Elite Low Cut
Jackson men's Elite Lowcut DJ5452.. The Ultimate in Strength and FLEXIBILITY for Freestyle, Synchro and Ice Dance!
Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance, Synchro skaters, and freestylers; a particular favorite with professional tour skaters. Stong and durable, with collared padding and a confortable low cut ,this boot makes a perfect choice for skaters who participate in multiple disciplines.Conventional one piece leather upper construction, offering the firmness required by the advanced skater and the durability necessary for a professional tour. new Carbon Fiber sole reduces weight by 20% over previous models.Water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption. Amazing durability and comfort with less weight!
- Black Suede finish, lower boot height and a unique, flexible tongue
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Orthopedic foam ankle padding to ensure lasting comfort Comfort features allow for improved knee bend and toe point Men's Full and Half sizes 4-12, 13
- Support Level: 85.