Closeout - Jackson DJ5500 Supreme - Ladies'
Jackson DJ5500 Supreme with Carbon Fiber Soles - 20% lighter and the ultimate boot for a consistently outstanding performance!
A solid, supportive, yet comfortable boot, perfect for landing those elusive triple jumps. You couldn't find a better boot for competition, testing or professional tours. The DJ5500 helps provide a consistently outstanding performance! Pre- punched ankles offer immediate comfort while recessed soft foam ankle pads hold ankles in place for better fit and security. It combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing triple jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support.
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite.
- Rolled topline for flex comfort.
- Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons.
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors.
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models.
- Matrix Footbed System is an industry first, made especially for figure skates with the correct heel pitch. Bio-thermal Memory foam molds and shapes around the foot using body heat, preventing movement for better stability.
- Support Level: 85