Jackson DJ5852 Men's Supreme
Jackson DJ5852: new Carbon Fiber sole reduces weight by 20%! Incomparable for Competition or Professional Skating
Whether for competition, test track or professional tours, the DJ5852 Supreme provides the support and comfort needed for a consistently outstanding performance.
Conventional one piece leather upper construction, offering the firmness required by the advanced skater and the durability necessary for a professional tour. new Carbon Fiber sole reduces weight by 20% over previous models.Water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption. Amazing durability and comfort with less weight!
- Unique rolled over padded top line, offering increased comfort and reduces leg irritation
- Fully padded Stretch microfiber lining breathes, but doesn't absorb moisture
- Firm forepart and quarters provide support and stability
- Flex notch for added flexibility and forward knee bend
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Rolled topline for flex comfort Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- Tongue hook added; allows laces to hold tongue into correct alignment
- Solid brass hooks won't break or bend
- Full and half sizes 4-12, 13
- N,M, and W widths
- Support Level: 95.