Jackson DJ5200 Ladies' Elite
New Carbon Fiber Sole! Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
The Jackson ladies' Elite DJ5200 is perfect for the competitive skater. Pre-punched ankles offer immediate comfort while recessed soft foam ankle pads hold ankles in place for better fit and security.It combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing double jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Molded covered tongues with softer edges reduce irritation at ankle bones and instep
- Dual density foam insole provides comfort and torque resistance
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
- Also available in Premium Support - Level 85 by special order
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- NEW! Matrix Footbed System is an industry first, made especially for figure skates with the correct heel pitch. Bio-thermal Memory foam molds and shapes around the foot using body heat, preventing movement for better stability
- White Full and half sizes 3-10
- AA,A,B,C,D Widths
- Support Level: 85.