Jackson DJ5252 Men's Elite Black
New Carbon Fiber Sole! Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
The NEW Jackson Men's Elite DJ5252 is perfect for the Intermediate/Novice level competitive male skater. It combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing double jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. New Carbon Fiber Sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Pre- punched ankles offer immediate comfort while recessed soft foam ankle pads hold ankles in place for better fit and security
- Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
- Molded covered tongues with softer edges reduce irritation at ankle bones and instep men's size 4-12, 13 full and half sizes SUEDE ONLY
- Narrow, Medium and Wide widths
- Support Level: 80.