Jackson DJ2471 Competitor
Jackson Girl's Competitor DJ2471... Taking skaters from testing to competition with confidence!
The Jackson Competitor is a best-seller, combining exceptional quality with more than adequate support for the skater testing the first US Figure Skating levels and working on single jumps to beginning double jumps. The AspireXP blade has the cross cut toe pick for improved ice grip when jumping.Exceptional product for an instructional level skater mastering single jumps and the axel.
- New soft topline with rolled collar area for added comfort
- Wide Jackson Last, sized to fit most feet and heat moldable
- Foam padding is shaped asymmetrically to fit ankles better and offer lasting comfort
- New covered one piece contour tongue with memory foam padding
- Fully padded microfiber lining is treated with antibacterial properties
- Ultima Aspire XP Jump blade attached with screws
- Girl's full and half sizes 13J-3.5 A,B,C,D, Widths
- Support Level: 50