Jackson DJ2193 Freestyle
Jackson Boy's Freestyle DJ2193...Well-suited for perfecting technique on Jumps and Spins
The Jackson Boy's DJ2193 Freestyle in black is a great option for the skater who is really transitioning to jumping and spinning in private lessons. A fantastic product for the price, it includes many of the features of upper-level skates with just a little less support for the lighter-weight skater. The AspireXP blade is a great addition to this boot, and will provide great rock and toe-pick structure for spins and jumps.
- Wide Jackson last won't pinch toes
- Softer topline with rolled collar area for added comfort
- Contoured backstrap for improved ankle fit
- Fully padded microfiber lining is treated with antibacterial properties and doesn't absorb moisture
- Foam padding is shaped asymmetrically for lasting comfort and fit
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Covered foam leather tongue
- LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather light weight outsole is 17% lighter than traditional soles
- Ultima Aspire jump blade attached with screws
- Boys' full and half sizes 1-5.5. Medium and Wide widths.
- Also available as Boot Only (DJ2101)
- Support Level: 45