Jackson DJ2450 Debut - Ladies
- Jackson's newest design. Durability plus lightweight construction.
The newest technology combines the durability and flexibility of microfiber with lightweight construction for an incredible mid-level boot. Perfect for all single jumps and an outstanding axel boot.Antibacterial, nonabrasive lining makes for a comfortable fit from day one, while the eyelet in back of the flexnotch locks in the heel. The heel has been reinforced with aluminum to keep layers from separating from sole. Rolled edges add to the comfort level and a sprinkle of crystals adds to the subtle elegance. The best of all worlds!
- Cut resistant Micro Fiber upper, has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength
- Extra wrap over instep provides better fit and security on all widths
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place
- Non-abrasive fabric lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable and is breathable and treated with anti- bacterial properties for odor reduction
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation
- Support Level: 50.