Jackson DJ5500U Supreme Ultimate - Ladies'
Jackson Ladies' DJ5500U Supreme Ultimate with Carbon Fiber Soles- 20% lighter and the ultimate boot for a consistently outstanding performance!
Note: The Jackson DJ5500U Supreme Ultimate is a Special Order boot. Delivery time will be determined once the order is placed.
A solid, supportive, yet comfortable boot, perfect for landing those elusive triple jumps. You couldn't find a better boot for competition, testing or professional tours. The DJ5500U helps provide a consistently outstanding performance! Pre-punched ankles offer immediate comfort while recessed soft foam ankle pads hold ankles in place for better fit and security. It combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing triple jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant; rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas, provides better flexibility and support.
- Extra wrap in ankle area, angled hooks and set back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite.
- Rolled topline for flex comfort.
- Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons.
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors.
- Skate's weight is reduced by 20% over traditional models.
- Matrix Footbed System is an industry first, made especially for figure skates with the correct heel pitch. Bio-thermal Memory foam molds and shapes around the foot using body heat, preventing movement for better stability.
- Women's Full sizes (3 - 10) and Half sizes (3.5 - 9.5), in AA, A, B, C, and D widths.
- Support Level: 95