Jackson FS2192 Freestyle Aspire XP - Mens
Jackson Men's Freestyle Aspire XP FS2192 with a fully mounted blade... for that "Leap" into Single Jumps!
The Jackson Men's Freestyle Aspire XP FS2192 in black is a great option for the skater who is really transitioning to jumping and spinning in private lessons. A fantastic product for the price, it includes many of the features of upper-level skates with just a little less support for the lighter-weight skater. The Aspire XP blade is a great addition to this boot, and will provide great rock and toe-pick structure for spins and jumps. The Ultima Aspire XP is fully mounted to the sole.
- Durable and lightweight Microfiber upper has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- U-shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without losing support.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Specially re-designed covered tongue with soft top-line eliminates shin irritation; lace slits in tongue keep tongues in place.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation.
- New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Ultima Aspire XP blade is fully mounted to sole.
- Made on Jackson's Elite last to provide a wider toe box and narrower heels, reduced pressure and better heel lock.
- Men's Full sizes (6 - 12, 13) and Half sizes (6.5 -11.5), in Medium and Wide Widths.
- Support Level: 49