Riedell 2010 Women's Fusion
Riedell 2010 Fusion: Combining aggressive design, lightweight construction and amazing comfort
Size AAA and D boots are for special order only, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Skaters Landing tries to keep our available stock up to date, however, due to supply chain and manufacturing issues, many sizes and models are on a 4-6 week rolling back order. We suggest that you call +1 203 542 0555 or email Mark@skaterslanding.com to check the most current inventory before ordering.
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, Riedell Fusion boot is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
Fusion is a boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The 4 layer reinforcements offer extra firm support. Cork heels and leather soles pair for superior shock absorption and lightweight design.
Perforated microfiber Strata lining wicks moisture. Pre-punched ankle area, forefoot flex relief, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit.
- Quilted Tongue Pad Stitching with 1/2" foam padding
- Higher Toe Box, forefoot flex and flex notch for increased comfort and flexibility
- Anti-Rotational Lace Bar keeps laces centered
- Expertly crafted, strong and durable to last through heaving training
- White; boot only, also available in Black (2010BlkRF)
- Ladies' sizes half and full 4-10
- Perfect for professional tour skaters too! Low cut design and soft cushioned backstay provide incredible comfort and wide range of flexibility for long hours on the ice.
- Support Level: 90