Skaters Landing Return & Refund Policy
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
To return any item, you must contact the Skaters Landing E-Commerce Center at 978 810 9576 or email email@example.com for instructions and approval.
A product purchased online may be exchanged for an online or in-store credit of the product's selling price at the time of purchase ONLY in its original, unworn, unsharpened condition within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- It must be approved for return by our e-commerce center before shipping.
- Orders may only be canceled within 24 hours of placing the order, or before the item(s) has been shipped, whichever is earlier.
- In special circumstances, an approved credit card or PayPal refund may be given. You must contact our E-Commerce manager at 978 819 9576 for individual consideration.
- Skates may be exchanged only if they are in the original packaging and have not been used on the ice. Boots must be unmounted and in original condition.
- We are not responsible for skates being the wrong size or inappropriate for the skater's level if ordered online, and skate returns, unless defective will incur a restocking fee. We realize that it can be difficult sizing for skates online, which is why we provide sizing charts, detailed measuring information and the chance to chat with a professional skate technician to help you choose the right boot or blade Please check our sizing charts before you order. If you have any questions about specific merchandise or the way an item will fit use the online chat feature or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer your questions and assist you in making an appropriate choice.
- Skaters Landing is not responsible for return shipping or re-shipping for an order that was placed incorrectly by the customer.
- If you wish to return a blade for a different size, we will be happy to make an appropriate exchange as long as the it meets the following criteria: The blade was never mounted, skated in and never sharpened. It is returned in the original, unmarked, packaging with all inserts and screws.
- There are no returns or exchanges on clearance items.
- There are no returns or exchanges for opened package blade guards, cut blade guards or soakers.
- There are no returns or exchanges on custom or altered stock boots.
- There are no returns or exchanges on international orders.
- Unworn apparel may be exchanged for a different size if it is new, unwashed, in the original packaging with tags still attached and no rips, torn seams, odors, or stains of any kind.
- All appropriate exchanges can be made either online by shipping the product back to the e-commerce center for an online credit, or at any of our Skaters Landing locations. All exchanges must be accompanied with proof of purchase in order to take advantage of the exchange.
- If the return is due to our error, or defective in accordance with a manufacturer’s warranty, (photos of the defect must be provided before a return is accepted) Skaters Landing will pay for return shipping via an emailed, pre-paid return shipping label and new shipping charges for the correctly ordered product. Skaters Landing is not responsible for any breakages or delays associated with UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
- Please do not attempt to return an item directly back to the manufacturer. There are standards and procedures that each manufacturer requires of it's retailers for returned merchandise and warranty issues. If you send an item directly back to the manufacturer without contacting us in advance, then your item may become lost or credit misdirected resulting in the customer losing both the item, a refund or an opportunity for exchange.
- Please email Marion@Skaterslanding.com with any questions you may have, or if you are unsure about a size or model choice!