Riedell 255NB Motion Boot Only
Riedell Model 255NB Motion Boot Only: For Picture-Perfect, Jumps and Spins!
The Motion provides a suitable support for single and double jumps, with the advantages of leather materials that mold to skater’s foot providing an exceptionally perfect fit and comfort.
Designed for competitive skating, the Riedell Motion is for skaters looking for great performance, and best possible ergonomics and fit while proceeding on their path towards high-level skating.
Inside Motion, triple layer reinforcements provide firm support and are heat moldable for perfect fit. The firm support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding, forefoot flex relief and soft moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA foam midsole and leather outsole provide solid foot foundation and durability.
Motion is a perfect boot for a wide range of skaters, depending on skater’s size and preference of support. It provides good support for young skaters practicing their double-double combinations and even learning double Axels. It is also a very suitable boot for intermediate and novice synchro skaters, as well as adult skaters learning basic skating skills and single jumps.
Motion 255 Boot Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight EVA foam midsole
- Durable leather outsole for solid foot foundation
- Forefoot flex relief for ball joint comfort and fit
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Flex notch eyelet for extra tight fit
- Hand-rolled collar