Jackson JS1793 Artiste Black
Jackson Boy's Artiste JS1793... for that first "leap" into single jumps!
A step up from the Mystique in stiffness and blade quality, these skates feature slightly more comfortable tongue and memory-foam ankles. The main difference here is the Ultima Mark IV blade, which provides a much better balance point, and larger toe pick, making it easier to learn basic spins and beginning jumps.
- Softer topline for increased comfort
- Microfiber lining with memory foam ankle padding
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Foam backed leather/mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized PVC outsole for easy care
- Ultima Mark IV all purpose, high quality chrome blade attached with screws
- Boy's Full and Half sizes (1 - 5.5), Medium Width
- Support Level: 20