Edea Ladies' Show Girl boot
Edea Showgirl has the strength of a Concerto with the low-back comfort of a Flamenco Ice. Perfect for Tour Skaters
Edea Show Girl Tan Women's Figure Skating Boots is a new take on the traditional Concerto. The Show Girl is a beautiful tan skate for high performance and the rigors of show skating.
The EDEA Show Girl Skate combines the strength of the Concerto and the beauty, comfort, and low-cut back of the Flamenco Ice with many special features that make it ideal for Skating Shows or for high-level competitive Dance Skaters. Low-Cut Back with a Tan Cuff that is just a couple of millimeters taller than the standard Flamenco Ice for that extra strength and support for jumping. Great Italian Design with a red inlaid waterproof sole imbedded with Swarovski crystals, both on the side and in the arch for that final touch of elegance.
- Leather Upper with special water repellent treatment makes EDEA skates easier to maintain.
- Micro-Perforated Micro-Fiber Lining
- Anatomically Shaped Memory Foam Padding
- Back cuff padding to cushion Achilles tendon while allowing for better toe pointing.
- The tongue is the strongest in this range, giving the increased support required by skaters at this top level. Its anatomical shape helps the leg bend in jumps while additional padding increases the comfort. Additional tongue tabs also help to control the tongue position giving the boot a better fit..
- Sewn in strong forged long Hooks.
- Foot bed and bottom cover will not absorb moisture
- Low-Cut Back with a Tan Cuff that is just a couple of millimeters taller than the standard Flamenco Ice.
- Support Rating 85 - Extra Strong
- C Width Only
- Soles are made with ultra modern material making them both light and waterproof. Anti-Vibration Layer means vibrations are reduced and ice chatter is virtually removed allowing skaters to concentrate on what they are doing rather than what the ice feels like.