Graf Men' Edmonton Special Classic GESBK Black
New Graf design with Ultralight outsole and sock absorbing rubber heel lift!
The Edmonton Special Classic is Graf's most popular model: lightweight, heat-moldable, for double and triple jumpers. Full grain, stiff leather with bi-directional inserts, triple layer outsole. A favorite with competitive freestyles and professional tour skaters. new ultra;light outsole offers all the advantages of a classic Graf outsole with 26% less weight, and offers a flat contact surface for easy blade mount, plus tapered edge profile allows even more curve inclination without touching the ice. Also available in Extra Stiff upon request.
- Lightweight and heat moldable
- Full grain, stiff leather with bi-directional inserts
- Assymetrical padding, clarino lining for excellent absorption
- Covered , sponge tongue and rolled edge
- Padded backstay for comfort and easier break in
- Flex notch for added flexibility; available in suede or standard leather
- Pre-punched ankle are and excellent side-stability
- Support Level: 90