Graf Men' Edmonton Special Classic GESBK Black
New Graf design with Ultralight outsole and sock absorbing rubber heel lift!
The Edmonton Special Classic is Graf's most popular model: lightweight, heat-moldable, for double and triple jumpers. Full grain, stiff leather with bi-directional inserts, triple layer outsole. A favorite with competitive freestyles and professional tour skaters. new ultra light outsole offers all the advantages of a classic Graf outsole with 26% less weight, and offers a flat contact surface for easy blade mount, plus tapered edge profile allows even more curve inclination without touching the ice. Also available in Extra Stiff upon request.
Please check sizing chart for correct size information. Sizes listed are UK
- Lightweight and heat moldable
- Full grain, stiff leather with bi-directional inserts
- Assymetrical padding, clarino lining for excellent absorption
- Covered , sponge tongue and rolled edge
- Padded backstay for comfort and easier break in
- Flex notch for added flexibility; available in suede or standard leather
- Pre-punched ankle are and excellent side-stability
- Support Level: 90