Jackson FS2800 Ladies' Premiere
Jackson Ladies' Premiere FS2800... the Ultimate for Axels and Beginning Doubles!
The Jackson Premiere combines stability, comfort and design to bring the skater a lighter, stronger option; perfect for landing the axel and stepping into double jumps. The memory foam padding in the tongue and ankle area provides ultimate comfort and a shorter break in time. Heat moldable. Great new design has off set hooks for added stability and an amazing lace "wrap system" that prevents lace bite. The Combination of the Jackson Premiere Boot and the Ultima Matrix Elite Blade OR a Wilson Pattern 99 is the perfect Axel recipe!
- Extra wrap over instep for better fit and security on all widths, insteps and arches
- Off-set hooks provide more security and stability around ankle area
- Softer collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Made on Jackson’s Elite Last
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Women's Full sizes (3 - 10) and Half sizes (3.5 - 9.5), in Regular (A/B) and Wide (B/C) widths.
- Jackson Support Level: Strong
- Support Level: 65