Jackson Synergy Pro 6075
Jackson Synergy PRO boot is the new standard in lightweight performance.
New From Jackson Ultima! The elite boot has gotten revamped!
Synergy Pro 6075 has a 75 stiffness level. It is also available in Synergy Pro 6060( 60) and Synergy Pro 6085 (85)
- Physically the Synergy PRO boot has been designed with New-age Carbon Fiber look on the outside uppers,
- Swarovski crystals embedded in the backstay,
- Dura-guard shield over the toes to provide a cut-resistant toe box.
- Internally, the Synergy PRO offers a Super lightweight 3D injection/ lasted quarters with lateral stability and flexibility as well as a unique 2-piece molded side-panels that are cut resistant and fully heat moldable.
- Ankle punch outs are also molded into the design
- Combined with the Jackson Wrap this Provides unparalleled lateral support.
- Supreme tongue prevents slipping & twisting of laces, eliminating lace bite.
- Included inside each pair of Jackson Synergy Skate Boots is the brand new, game changing Supreme Insoles. . The use of the insoles allowed the skater’s Center Of Pressure to be closer to the blade of the skate, providing higher ankle stability.
The Jackson Synergy PRO Boot is available with two different sole options. The New PBX Sole is featured as the standard for the synergy boot. It's sleek low profile look, features Flexibility and rigidity that, combined with Pebax® outsole & anti-bacterial (ABS) insole, provides unmatched weight and strength. The 3 piece design allows the use of ABS heels for strength and security of screws.
The other sole option for the Synergy PRO is the LCF sole which features a carbon fiber sole with stacked leather heel for a more traditional look.