Jackson Synergy Elite DJ6060F Fusion
Jackson Synergy Elite DJ6060F Fusion...Innovation never Looked So good!
From the leader in technology comes the latest in innovation. With design centered around incredible fit, the new Synergy Elite and Synergy Pro boots by Jackson have taken it to a new level - now one of the LIGHTEST BOOTS ON THE MARKET.
Synergy Elite has a stiffness rating of 60. It is also available in DJ6075 Strong ( 75) and DJ6085 Premium (85) with Rapid Custom
- The Synergy Boot was developed using a proprietary blend of high performance materials. Utilizing a high pressure/high temperature molding process exclusive to Jackson, the resulting boot is incredibly light, very strong, with exceptional heat molding properties. This Synergistic process combined with the Jackson Wrap and Flex Notch design creates a responsiveness never before seen in the industry. On top of it all, with the look of carbon fiber (but not the rigidity!), you will be turning heads everywhere you go!
- Physically the Jackson Synergy skate boot has been designed with a New-age Carbon Fiber look on the outside uppers,
- Swarovski crystals embedded in the backstay, dura-guard shield over the toes to provide a cut-resistant toe box.
- Internally, the Synergy Elite offers a Super lightweight 3D injection/ lasted quarters with lateral stability and flexibility as well as a unique 2-piece molded side-panels that are cut resistant and fully heat moldable.
- Ankle punch outs are also molded into the design
- Jackson Wrap this Provides unparalleled lateral support.
- Supreme tongue prevents slipping & twisting of laces, eliminating lace bite.
The Synergy Elite boot is available only with Jackson's FUSION Sole.
The fusion sole is Constructed from lightweight nylon composite, it is Torque resistant and waterproof, Rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption. This is the same sole that is available on the Jackson Evo, Freestyle, Flex and Debut.