Jackson JS450 Beginner
The NEW Jackson Ladies JS450: Cost Saving Comfort For the Beginning Skater
Whether just starting out or transitioning from a heavily padded skate, the NEW for 2017 Jackson Ladies' JS450 with its comfort-rolled top edge, will give skaters the comfort and control that is needed to master early skills and successfully accomplish their goals. Now with the stainless steel Mark l blade for easy care and faster mastery of jump readiness skills.
- Traditional upper patterns with stylized chrome inserts.
- Reinforced vinyl coated uppers gives strength, support and durability.
- Rolled padded lining with extra ankle foam for a soft comfortable feel with no irritation.
- Padded felt tongues for comfort and support
- New fashionable no maintenance PVC outsoles.
- New Ultima Mark I stainless steel blade allows for use in learn to skate programs
- Ladies' Full sizes only 4-11 Medium Width
- Support Level: 10