Riedell Vega... Better Maneuverability and Pre-formed fit allow you to reach even greater heights
Vega – together with Elara – is the newest addition to the Riedell competitive boot series that has it all to help you reach your highest goals in the future.
A result of the culmination of intense research and design, Vega offers skaters lightweight performance utilizing newest materials and design.
With a shortened outsole design and increased heel height, Vega provides better maneuverability and position on blade. Moisture and abrasion resistant microfiber uppers and hydro-shield outsole give the boot longer performance. Vega uses the new Evofit last, which provides a broader toe shape for added fit and comfort.
A pre-formed fit gives a custom form around the ankle, allowing for easier break-in and better fit right out of the box. Impact absorbing EVA foam midsole and padded footbed make sure that skaters are training with the best possible ergonomics on landings.
Vega is the culmination of ultimate performance, without compromising in skaters’ ergonomics and health. Thus it is the perfect choice for skaters on their path to the highest level of skating in the future.
- Broader toe shape for added comfort and allows toes to lay flat
- Snug heel fit for better control
- Higher heel for better forward foot position
- Thermoplastic urethane provides strong foot support
- Will not absorb moisture
- EVA cushion midsole provides great impact absorption
- Highly consistent for blade tracking
- Military grade microfiber material
- Abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Strong tensile strength
- Allows consistent blade sizing
- Allows for shorter blade for better maneuverability
- Provides ease of blade mounting
- Allows for better fit and wrap around the ankle and top
- Ergonomically-shaped boot promotes proper range of motion, support and comfort
- Easier break-in
- Contours to the shape of the foot, no heat molding required
- Patent pending polyurethane formula
- 30% lighter weight than other polyurethane materials
- Breathable polyurethane sock liner for improved moisture protection and durability
The Vega is built using pre-molded and pre-formed materials that eliminate/reduce the need for heat molding and the use of a skate oven.
The Vega has heat moldable properties, but Riedell does not authorize the use of a heat oven to heat the boots.
Fit adjustments should only be done on the Vega with a localized heat source by a trained and skilled skate specialist.