Riedell 910 Flair
Riedell 910 Flair; Distinctive Cushioned Backstay Merges Comfort and Style with High Performance!
Featuring a distinctive low-cut design, the Riedell Flair Riedell Flair is suitable for all figure skating disciplines.
The Riedell Flair 910 – with a similar profile to the Fusion 2010 – is a great boot choice for a skater in any discipline looking for maximum range of ankle motion and comfort. The triple layer reinforcements offer firm support that is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining. The special EVA foam midsole provide shock absorption and lightweight design.
Pre-punched ankle area, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit. Vesta Blade attached with screws
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned low-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Pre-punched ankle area with EVA memory foam padding for added comfort
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for shock absorption
- Durable leather outsole and heel
- Triple layer heat moldable reinforcements
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Vesta blade attached with screws