Riedell 2200 Synchro
Riedell Synchro 2200SY will withstand the exacting training regimen and precision of team skating.
These boots are for special order only, please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
Designed to perform complicated footwork sequences, choreographic movements as well as jumps and spins, the Riedell Synchro boot will meet the needs of the most demanding competitive synchro skater.
Synchro-cut backstay collar encourages full forward and backward flex for deep edges, demanding footwork and toe pointing. The special boot profile allows the ankle joint a superior range of motion while keeping the foot secure in its heel pocket. The cushioned backstay collar supports the Achilles tendon area to guarantee ankle comfort during intricate footwork and toe pointing. The freestyle-cut boot front retains support where synchronized skaters need it – during landings.
The higher heel and tapered midsole position the foot forward for deeper knee bend and better maneuvering and balance. The leather/cork heel and leather outsole provide weight reduction, optimal support and impact absorption.
Inside the Synchro boot the 4 layer reinforcements provide firm support that can be heat molded for the perfect fit. Firm yet flexible support is balanced with the comfort of EVA memory foam ankle padding covered in a breathable perforated moisture resistant microfiber lining.
- 2020 Synchro Features:
- Leather uppers for advanced moldability and fit
- Cushioned synchro-cut backstay collar for superior range of ankle motion and comfort
- Freestyle-cut boot front for support on landings
- Higher lightweight cork heel for deeper knee bend
- Tapered midsole for better maneuverability and balance
- 4 layer heat moldable reinforcements
- EVA memory foam ankle padding for bone area comfort
- Moisture-wicking microfiber Strata lining
- Anti-rotational lace bar for holding the tongue in place
- Flex notch for a deep knee bend
- Available in white and sandal beige