Graf Windsor High level/ Flexible skate boots
Windsor is right for advanced and professional skaters that have found perfection in their jumps and are looking to improve their expression and flexibility
Also Makes an outstanding Synchro Boot
Please check the size chart, sizes listed are UK measurement
- * CP93 Extra-Light Synthetic Upper Material *
- Full Reinforced Upper Construction for Jump Stability *
- Reduced Upper Height at the Heel for Improved Extension
- * Advanced Elastic Achilles Collar Insert * Flex Notch for Improved Fit *
- Ortho-Form Compound for Breathability & Durability * Asymmetrical Padding and Microfiber Inner Lining for Comfort * Ultralight UL Sole *
- Heat Moldable
- The new GRAF Ultra Light outsole is the result of years of experience in production of skates and close cooperation with figure skating experts and athletes. It offers all the advantages of a classic GRAF outsole with 26% loss of weight.
- The most important improvement is the SRPP surface, which is also used on hockey skates. It is extremely lightweight, robust and offers a flat contact surface for easy blade mounting. Our tapered edge profile allows even more curve inclination without touching the ice.
- 26% Lighter than classic outsole PROTECTION FRAME AGAINST HUMIDITY Leather midsole with tapered edge profile 1,4MM SRPP SURFACE standard “graf” light red beech wood heel with genuine leather cover adaptable shock-absorbing 4 mm rubber heel lift ** S width by special order