Jackson Women's Flex Fusion FS2000
FLEX: PERFECTING SINGLES FOR AXEL READINESS
The Flex is perfect for advanced beginners working on basic spins and single jumps. Just enough flex for comfortable movement without feeling too stiff.
• Durable and lightweight Microfiber uppers for strength and flexibility.
• U- Shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without losing support.
• Split leather and heat moldable reinforcements for durable, wrap and security; results in better performance.
• Rolled, non- abrasive fabric lining for initial try-on and long term comfort.
• Covered tongue with soft flex topline eliminates shin irritation; 3D shape allows correct position over the instep.
• Swarovski Crystals for elegance and style.
• Fusion outsoles are lightweight and torque resistant with neoprene rubber inlay for slip resistant blade mount and shock absorption.
• Made on our Elite lasts to provide wider toe for comfort and narrowed heels to reduce movement. Allows for consistent fit as skater's skills progress to ease transitions into more supportive boots.
• Wide width is made on the New Jackson AWC lasts for more generous fit through the arch area; R width is made on Elite A width last.