Jackson FS2451 Girl's Debut Fusion
Jackson Girl's Debut Fusion FS2451 - Girl's... The BEST of all Skating Worlds for Axels!
The Jackson Debut Fusion combines the durability and flexibility of microfiber with lightweight construction for an incredible mid-level boot. Perfect for all single jumps and an outstanding single axel boot. The best of all worlds!
- Durable and lightweight Microfiber upper has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength.
- Extra wrap over instep provides better fit and security on all widths.
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place.
- Non-abrasive fabric lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable and is breathable and treated with anti-bacterial properties for odor reduction.
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles.
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation.
- Girl's Full sizes (1 - 3) and Half sizes (1.5 - 3.5), in Regular (A/B) and Wide (C/D) widths.
- Jackson Support Rating: Moderate
- Support Level: 45