Jackson JS1791 Artiste
Jackson Girls' Artiste JS1791..for that first "leap" into single jumps!
A step up from the Mystique in stiffness and blade quality, these skates feature slightly more comfortable tongue and memory-foam ankles. The main difference here is the Ultima Mark IV blade, which provides a much better balance point, and larger toe pick, making it easier to learn basic spins and beginning jumps.
- Leather upper polyurethane coated for easy care
- Softer topline and wider toe box for increased comfort
- Microfiber lining with memory foam ankle padding
- Flex notch for added flexibility with foam backed leather/mesh comfort tongue
- Stylized PVC outsole for easy care
- Ultima Mark IV all purpose, beginning jump pick, high quality chrome blade attached with screws
- Girl's Full and Half sizes 11-3.5 B and C widths
- Support Level: 20