Jackson Men's DJ5462 Supreme Low Cut
A true Multi-Task boot! Excellent for Ice Dance, Synchronized Skating and Freestylers who prefer a comfortable, lower cut .
When you hear "Bend the knee, point the toe and don't wear your shoulders like earrings!" from your coach...The DJ5462 low cut is the way to go!
Jackson Support Rating: Premium Support - Level 85
- For all skaters seeking greater flexibility, including Dance & Synchro skaters
- Traditional suede leather upper made on Jackson’s Elite last
- Designed based on our successful Elite 5300 pattern with a lower back height and soft, rolled collar for comfort on Achilles tendons.
- Carbon fiber sole reduces weight, is water and torque resistant;rubber layer provides non-slip blade mount and shock absorption.
- Increased wrap over instep for better fit, control and security
- Split leather reinforcements are alternated with Jackson’s Heat Moldable materials to provide better lateral support and strength while remaining fully heat moldable; customization in minutes!
- Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better air flow, eliminating odors
- New Supreme 6000 Series tongue has molded inserts to eliminate lace bite and prevent lace slippage and tongue twisting; felt back tongue for comfort; flex design provides support and flexibility without restrictions.