Jackson Synergy Pro 6285L Black
Jackson Synergy PRO boot in Black is the New Standard in Lightweight Performance.
New From Jackson Ultima! The elite boot has gotten revamped!
Synergy Pro 6285L has an 85 stiffness level. It is also available in Synergy Pro Ultimate 6295L in a 95 stiffness level (by special order)
- Physically the Synergy PRO boot has been designed with New-age Carbon Fiber look on the outside uppers,
- Dura-guard shield over the toes to provide a cut-resistant toe box.
- Internally, the Synergy PRO offers a Super lightweight 3D injection/ lasted quarters with lateral stability and flexibility as well as a unique 2-piece molded side-panels that are cut resistant and fully heat moldable.
- Ankle punch outs are also molded into the design
- Combined with the Jackson Wrap this Provides unparalleled lateral support.
- Supreme tongue prevents slipping & twisting of laces, eliminating lace bite.
- Included inside each pair of Jackson Synergy Skate Boots is the brand new, game changing Supreme Insoles. . The use of the insoles allowed the skater’s Center Of Pressure to be closer to the blade of the skate, providing higher ankle stability.
The Jackson Synergy PRO Boot is available with two different sole options. The first sole option for the Synergy PRO is the LCF sole which features a carbon fiber sole with stacked leather heel for a more traditional look. It is also available in a standard Fusion sole.