Riedell 2010 Women's Fusion
Riedell 2010 Fusion: Combining aggressive design, lightweight construction and amazing comfort
The fresh, 2010 Fusion features an aggressive design allowing maximum forward and backward flexibility. TriFusion triple ankle reinforcement offers maximum support. Cork heels and leather soles pair for superior shock absorption and lightweight design. Perforated microfiber lining, quilted tongue padding and low profile cushioned backstay collar provide an amazingly comfortable fit. Extra firm stiffness and design works exceptionally well for landing double and triple jumps. Excellent boot for professional tour skaters, who need long lasting durability added to consistent support , easy break in and comfort.
- Quilted Tongue Pad Stitching with 1/2" foam padding
- Higher Toe Box, forefoot flex and flex notch for increased comfort and flexibility
- Anti-Rotational Lace Bar keeps laces centered
- Expertly crafted,strong and durable to last through heaving training
- White; boot only, also available in Black (2010BlkRF)
- Ladies' sizes half and full 4-10
- Perfect for professional tour skaters too! Low cut design and soft cusioned backstay provide incedible comfort and wide range of flexibility for long hours on the ice.
- Support Level: 90