Ultima Legacy Matrix Gold MX7050GO
Best Lightweight Axel Blade Ever!
Ultima MX7050GO Matrix Legacy (Gold chassis) Figure Skate Blades feature an Aircraft Aluminum chassis which makes the Matrix super lightweight and a quieter skate. Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and higher jumps. Channeled chassis design ensures the blade will not twist or torque
Stainless steel runners provide Matrix blades with harder edges to hold edges longer which requires fewer sharpenings and resists nicks and scratches. 420J Stainless steel runners eliminates chrome finish which is prone to flaking or peeling and will never rust or peel. Runner is permanently secured into holder with 3 axels made of the highest quality aircraft aluminum; offers improved safety as runner will not separate causing injury Profile patterns are identical to the standard Ultima Legacy blade, allowing seamless transition. Comparable profile and toe pick to Wilson Coronation Ace. One of the very best Axel blades on the market.
• Stainless Steel Runner holds edges longer and is inset into chassis and permanently secured using 3 axels
• Parallel Chassis allows for accurate sharpening
• Cross cut picks
• Standard heel
• Advanced competition profile
• Freestyle/pairs usage
• 8' Rocker
• 7/16" Radius of Hollow
• Sizes 7.5" – 10.5" (1/4" increments)
• Offered in color choice of Black MX7050BK, Silver MX7050SL, Gold MX7050GO, Lilac MX7050LI, PinkMX7050PK